Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The weater is cooling, leaves are falling...

And I think I am getting sick.

YIPEEEE!

So these dimwit students of mine are sick. I teach 2 different subjects (Anti-infectives and the Micro-Computers). Both of which are extremely interesting...NOT! One class I actually teach twice, so I have them for both classes. Then I teach a third hour to a completely different set of students. The first two hours of class, the student population is small and we are in a huge classroom. Or maybe its just a big class and the room is so big they seem small? Or maybe I am teaching midgets? OOOO now that is cool!

The third hour I am teaching a large class (maybe giants?). This group of students consists of 19 people. They are all crammed in a very small classroom with the other instructor for 2 classes. These poor students are in like a incubator. I call them my incubator students.

Half of them are sick, throwing up, etc. You think these morons would stay home? Nope they come to class and share the sickness. And now I think they shared it with me!!

FRIGGIN FRACKING!!! I don't want to be sick. I don't have time for this. My ear hurts and is popping. Great! My body aches. UGGH!!!

Can someone come teach these morons? It's easy, promise.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Take it easy! Easier said than done, I know. My nephew shared his sickies with us and I am now spending day two wrapped in a blanked getting the shivers and hacking up a lung while my kids are glued to the TV set. So we can take comfort in the fact that we are not suffering alone.

(PS Tell everyone at The Parent Path that I am still alive but am really really sick. I stay away from there because you guys are too much fun and I won't sleep and get my much needed rest if I visit. You know how it is. You say "Oh, I'll just respond to this one." and the next thing you know it's three hours later and it's too late to nap.)