Thursday, May 20, 2010

The appetite of the lazy craves and gets nothing, while the appetite of the diligent is richly supplied. Proverbs 13:4


I have been lazy.  I admit it wholeheartedly.  And I have been suffering from it.  Just read my latest blog about my depression.  It's been eating me up inside everyday.

I decided I was going to blog today about an accomplishment I had yesterday.  It was a horrible day, filled with many tears.  But I had one good thing come of it and I came here to blog about it.  I try to remember to add scripture to my blogs when it is extremely relevant to me at that particular time, particular blog, etc.  So I set out to find a perfect scripture that captured exactly what I was thinking.

And I found the above scripture, and it spoke volumes to me.  Just when I become a little complacent and feel that I am just right with what God is saying to me, he goes and pulls the wool over my eyes and shocks me a bit.  He helps me remember that I should go to him for the answers.

See I came here today to tell you that even though it was a horrible day I accomplished cleaning my downstairs tile floor.  Except for a little portion by the front door and under the kitchen table it looks spectacular.  Amazing honestly.

And I even cooked a meal that was sooo yummy.

So I looked for a scripture about rejoicing, keeping up the home.  And I found this one. 

Now what did it mean to me?  Well it reminded me that my being lazy is just making things worse.  Especially when it comes to my depression.  I need to get up and face the day.  I need to tackle challenges.  Even if I only do one little thing a day, its an accomplishment. And God will provide the much needed pat on the back when its done.

I really need to remember to just go back to the basics, go back to who matters....God. 

4 comments:

hallee@halleethehomemaker.com said...

God is going to give you the Word you need instead of the Word you want. :-)

Sara said...

I <3 me some proverbs. Good for you for getting something done. It's so hard to get up out of the fog and push yourself and I am so proud of you!

MS outlook 2010 said...

Interest download sales message will function phone.IMAP consideration Microsoft outlook 2010 download [deleted] and also [send] jobs found in Outlook2010 has been greater. IMAP financial records is Outlook 2010 download currently independent of the erased text messages folder.Aside from that, that Outlook2010 nothing like Clinic Take on life '07 Routed folder quick. This is often in accordance with different kind MS outlook 2010 about e-mail provides regarding View on life tendencies.Versus before variations, in Outlook2010 placed IMAP Microsoft outlook 2010 information more quickly.When customers convey a unique bank account in Outlook 2010, email provides automatically fixed that akun style is Outlook 2010 positioned that will IMAP.

fifa-coin said...


Whilst the video game was a success as well as Kojima made a couple of additional Metallic Gear online games, he'd furthermore will continue to work with various other products including Snatcher for that Sega Compact disk and also Policenauts, a new Sega Saturn online game that was by no means released in the united states.Kojima's large online game started in Before 2000 together with the release of Steel Items Strong.Debuting in the Digital Entertainment Expo E3 inside 1997, Material Gear Sound for the PlayStation continued the journeys regarding Strong Reptile, taking your pet over a mission called the cisco kid Moses Episode on a lonely island within the Alaskan He Island chain.
Fifa 15 coins PS

Fifa 15 coins XBOX