Sunday, May 11, 2008

Random Thoughts

I honestly hate allergies. They suck. I never had them until this year and for some unknown reason they decided this year to kick my ass.

My eyes itch beyond belief. I want to rip them from my head, throw them on the ground and stop on them! They hurt!!!!!!


If I have to watch one more rerun of American Idol Rewind I just may yack. Ryan Seacrest annoys me to no end. I have no idea why, but he is just plain annoying.

I have seriously way way too much to do right now. Tons to clean, little time, and lack of motivation is a glutten for punishment.

Lady is finally out of heat and I can take her to visit her Mama on Mothers Day. She is bringing her a milk bone :)

Chris' side effects from his medication seem to be at bay. Who knew Benadryl was used for other things besides allergies?

0 comments: