Monday, May 19, 2008

Why?

Why is it that I do not have a nack for writing? Why is it that I can't get a thought out on paper without sounding like a complete and utter moron?

Here I am trying my hardest to come up with beginnings of a great penned story. I haven't written a single word. I have tons of thoughts, but nothing gets out onto the paper. It's beyond frustrating and utterly exausting. I have taken to keeping a little pad of paper with me. Just in case a thought comes to mind I can jot it down. That pad of paper? Empty. O no, there is the to-do list.

Think I could get it published?

1 comments:

hangel said...

You just need to write. Just write for 30 minutes a day. And don't try to make sense...just write. And don't go back and read until days later. You don't sound like an idiot...you only think you do. You are a wonderful, creative person. You can do it!