Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Baby Turned 1

My baby turned one on the 9th. A whole year old.

Seems like yesterday I brought her home to live with us. Now she is full grown and o so smart. She learns more and more everyday and never ceases to amaze me.

When I come home she is so excited and jumps around with joy. Never is there a day where she isn't happy I am home. And when I leave she cries. Cries and cries at the door from what Chris tells me.

Every night she sleeps at my side. She curls up against me and never moves.

Chris says she is attached to me and definetely mine. She loves him, but he says that with me its completely different. She always has to be around me. No matter where I am she is a few steps behind me.

So my baby Lady is a year old. Still a puppy, but getting so big.

Is this what real mothers feel like? lol

0 comments: