Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 9- Jonesing

I haven't really blogged here about the life altering, mind blowing, castostrophic decision I made.

I am a pop-aholic, aka soda junkie, and I have been sober for 9 days now. It's been 9 days since I touched my last drop.

And I am telling you I am dying here! I am literally salivating at the thought of a cold yummy pop. Just dying to have one, want to knock someone over to get to it, shaking badly, wanting one.

I made it past the headache stage of my recovery. That in itself was horrible. I just didn't feel like myself the entire time. I was tired and had a headache for a week. But the last two days have been rough. I am now craving one badly. Juice helps for a bit, but it's not the same.

I think its because I have been drinking so much plain water. I am drinking at least 9 to 10- 8 oz glasses of water each day. So far I have gotten a headache, tired, shaking and have almost peed my pants daily.

Is there a 12 step program for soda junkies? How about my 90 days sober coin? Where can I get one of those?

0 comments: