Sunday, June 15, 2008

My snuggler

So I have no children. No one who comes running into my bed in the middle of the night because of a nightmare. Or wanting Mommy to snuggle with them.

But I have the next best thing.

I have Miss. Lady. She tells me when its bedtime because she jumps into bed, huffs a little, gives a little moan and then snuggles into bed. Thats when I know its time to go to bed.

And I lay down and she crawls over to me. She snuggles right up against my chest. And that is where she is all night long. Rarely if ever does she leave my side all night. She knows when I am going to roll over. She kinda rolls with me. Its hard to explain.

But I have a snuggler. The one with a wet nose who likes to lick my nose when the alarm goes off. She is like having another little alarm in the house.

And she is soft too! So all the more reason she is the best snuggler!

0 comments: